How do I archive a project?
The number of simultaneously active projects is limited. If you have reached your limit, you must hand over, archive or delete an old project before you can create a new one.
You can archive a project to save storage space. Specifically, the large audio and video files in your project will be deleted from the server. However, the documents and team settings remain intact.
- Open your project.
- Open the context menu to the right of the title.
- Select the “Archive…” menu item.
- A page opens that lists the consequences of archiving again. Click on the “Archive” button and confirm the security query.
- The archived project goes into the archive and no longer counts as an “active” project.
If you still have at least one free active project slot, you can restore a project.
- Select “Projects” in the sidebar on the left to access the projects list.
- In the context menu next to “New Project…” select the “Archive” menu item. You will now get to a list with all archived projects. Most recently archived projects are at the top.
- Select the “Restore” option from the context menu of the desired project.
- The restored project now has the status “Created”. Now upload the video again and you can open and edit the documents again.
Last Update: 2023/10/01